Sunday, August 31, 2008

What's this, some FOs?

Yes, it's true, I finally have some FOs to post. I've been completely off this summer, and now I'm behind on my 12" squares blankets (I haven't done June, July, August OR any fillers and now it's September. Oy) and I'm planning Christmas presents now, too. Plus, the new semester is starting, which isn't that bad, but I do have a lot of reading to do, which is crushing my crafting time. I've also seriously stopped buying yarn because I've run out of places to store it. :P And when I put some of my new yarns away, I saw some skeins that I completely forgot I had! Anyway, my most recent FO is baby bootees (Saarjtee's, to be exact) for my new cousin. Before I sewed them together (and added the lil helicopter and airplane buttons to the toes) my kitten Susie just had to try one on. Because she's so young, she'll actually deal with my putting odd little things on her. My older cat would have none of it. I finished an ___ for a swap, but I haven't sent it. Once I do, I'll post it here. I really need to get working, and get off this computer. Happy crafting! xoxo.

No comments: