Friday, May 1, 2009

Every Day in May: One

French Toast Girl has thought up a great project to do every day in May - to do something crafty each day in May.

Here's how it works:
Commit to create something every day in the month of May. (Note: one year I did over 31 paintings. I felt really rushed. So this year, I will spend more than one day on a painting if I want to. You can do the same, or do 31 separate paintings, or take 31 photos, make collages, or write a page of your novel every day.)

They can be tiny.

They can be crap. :)

They can be about anything you want.


Since I can't paint worth anything, I've decided to take 31 photos. I've been wanting to try Project 365 for a while now, but I don't know if I can commit to doing it the whole year, so here's an easier way to try. After I'm done, I think I'll get them all printed and have a little mini photobook about what I did in May 2009. I know some days will have awesome, artsy pictures, some days will have multiple pictures and some days will just be pictures of my toes or something stupid. Also, pictures I take of projects during the month of May aren't going to count. (Unless they totally rawk.)

So, to start. Number one: Arwen.
Haha, she looks so angry!

No comments: