Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 6th

Mr. mochaxlight is from Peru. I had to. ;)

By the end of May, my 2 known readers are going to get so sick of seeing posts every. single. day. from me. :P Especially with no crafts! But tomorrow there will be a big one about yarn.

Reasons why today was awesome:
1. I needed to get blue books, the examination booklets, for my exam tomorrow and decided to use the vending machine (yes, Mason has a vending machine for scantrons and highlighters...) instead of standing in the long lines at the book store. I put my money in and got my first book. When I did it for the second book, as it fell, it hit a pack of 5 scantrons. I looked around, and ran with those free! bad boys.
2. I had my Spanish exam today. I didn't know what she meant by antecedent in part 2, so I asked my professor. She used a question from part 1 as an example, and as she was reading it under her breath she gave away the answer. Score! And the great thing is, I had no idea what the answer was. Sneaky sneaky.


Oh, and this, too:

What would you taste like to a cannibal?

Created by Recipe Star

No comments: