Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baby hat and new square



Umbilical Cord Hat by Jennifer L. Jones
Yarn
: Lion Brand's Vanna Choice Baby in Mint and Eggplant
Needle: US 8
Modifications: None. Really simple pattern, cute and quick.
Would I knit this again? Yes even though I'm not a fan of i-cords.





Supernova by Chris Simon, 2009 Ravelry Square for April, substituted for Waldo's Puzzle
Yarn: Purple worsted from myklia, rainbow worsted, I believe Caron Simply Soft, but it wasn't that soft. I'm not sure
Hook: I hook.
Modifications: Of course I had to add more to reach 12 inches.
Would I crochet this again? Yes, I love the supernova pattern and it was really quick. Though next time I'd crochet it all in double crochet instead of single so it might reach 12" without like 4 extra rounds.

No comments: