Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 02 → your favourite movie.

A relationship, I think, is like a shark. You know? It has to constantly move forward or it dies. And I think what we got on our hands is a dead shark.


My favorite movie of all time? Easy: Annie Hall. Not only is this movie hilarious and clever, it's such a different love story. It's not "oh we fell in love, then we had a fight, and now we're happily ever after." There's more to it than that; life, and relationships especially, are never so black and white. That's one of the things I really like; it's not your stereotypical rom-com. If you haven't seen it, go out and rend it now, I command you. (Annie Hall viewing party anyone?)

But in case your Blockbuster sucks or Netflix won't get there until tomorrow, here's the first two minutes:






And there's also a ton of cameos, including Christopher Walken (LMAO, his part is hilarious) and an incredibly young Jeff Goldblum, yay!





2 comments:

Esshaych said...

Looks like a fab film! :D

I'd love to do this 30 day thing! I've missed the first 2 days though - do you reckon it would be ok if I started it in March?

Also, I've listed your blog for the Sunshine Blog Award! You can see the list here: http://www.esshaych.blogpot.com :D

rosehippo said...

YOU MUST SEE IT!

Of course, hop on board! Or start now. Since February doesn't have enough days I just started whenever.

OMG I FEEL SO HONORED. <3