Monday, February 22, 2010

MGMT all over your face.

Anyone who looks at this entry has to post this meme and their current wallpaper on their LJ. BLOGGER. Explain in five sentences why you're using that wallpaper. Don't change your wallpaper before doing this! The point is to see what you had on.



1. It's Andrew Van-Fucking-Wyngarden, need I say more?
2. MGMT, hello!?  Seriously, why am I so late discovering them? WTF. I'm so delayed. :[
3. I really don't think he could get any cuter if he tried.  Honest.
4. I'll be your electric girl.
5. They have the best dance parties ever.
6. And just a bonus, I just can't resist a man who looks good in makeup.
7. Good God, just listen to his voice!
8. I need to get started on my awesome MGMT sweatband.
9. Come to DC ASAP!

Did I mention they like cats?  Awh.



ETA: MGMT’s second album, Congratulations, will release in the U.S. on April 13. A full tour in support of Congratulations is expected to be announced soon. !!!!

No comments: