Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fun With Etsy

NOTE: Clicking on the picture will take you to the seller's Etsy shop. 

After browsing through Regretsy today, I decided to see if I could find anything weird.  How do those people find such weird things and why can't I find any?!  Well I found this:


Which just isn't to my liking.  It was also tagged under 'weird.'  It's like the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland. Haha, I love Etsy.  But I continued to browse and found some really neat things.  Like this hat I wanted to get sososo bad for my girls but it sold:







How about an apple ukulele?






Or some adorable frog amigurimis!? I love their little wheel legs.






And then you all know me, I had to search "hippo." A Hello Kitty wearing a blue hippo suit?!






So cute! A hippo stamp!? I might just have to buy it!






AND A WHOLE STORE DEDICATED TO HIPPOS?!?!?!? WITH HIPPO EARRINGS?! Eeeee! I really need some of these earrings, I think these are my fave:






I really think I need them. :3 I forgot just how much fun Etsy is!

No comments: