Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stupid caffeine.

So, all that yesterday about being wide awake at ungodly hours of the night? I ended up staying up till 4 AM. Stupid caffeine. The good think was I didn't have a migraine, so I managed to get things done and wasn't rolling around in pain, but when all you want to do is sleep it's a little obnoxious. Caffeine and the fact I had taken two naps didn't help. (One just because, and the other due to the migraine.) I really need to get my sleep schedule back on track. At least if I take a nap in the afternoon the setting sun comes blaring through my window until 8ish and it's extremely hot so I can't be in there too long without suffering and turning into a big sweaty mess. Ew.

Well, anyway, hopefully this will be one of the few migraines that will happen this month. *crosses fingers!*

No comments: