Monday, June 14, 2010

I literally just slept all day.

Literally.  None of that "oh, I took a 5 hour nap" bullshit, no I slept the entire day.  I got home last night  at 3ish after falling asleep at my boyfriend's.  Then I get a phone call from him at 4.30 PM.  WTF.  Why hadn't anyone waken me up?!  He had a work meeting so we couldn't meet, so I ate and then fell back asleep until 9.45.  Now I've been up since, floating around on tumblr.  I now have a migraine because of sleeping all day.  My mom thought I came home at 6ish so she didn't want to wake me and when she left at 1 PM she thought I'd be up.  O_O  So... it's 2 AM and I have class at noon tomorrow, a class I haven't even been to because I was sick all last week and I have a migraine and I'm not sure if I'm even going to be able to get to sleep, and I don't even know if I really want to take the class.  Grah. 

No comments: