Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello all! Sorry I've been away for so long, but I have a new job! I'm working at Forever 21. It's not too bad actually; I like my cute little job. But it seriously takes up valuable crafting time, plus I'm going back to school (hopefully fulltime) but knowing me, I'll be able to fit knitting and crochet in there somewhere. ;]

And so begins a three part post session that I've been meaning to get up for a while, but just haven't had the time or energy. (I'm a sales associate, and am on my feet all day. The first day my legs were killing me. I had to use a heating pad that night on the balls of my feet!)

Part A. Recent FOs. (I think this is only one, but oh well.)
Part B. Wonderful Things I Received in the Mail (From Wonderful People!)
Part C. Future Projects, Including Afghans.

Hopefully we'll get to part A tomorrow!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/52516769/queen-bee-honeycomb-necklace-by-rachel

This necklace reminded me of you. WOOT hexagons!

rosehippo said...

Yay! So cute! Hexagons, LOVE!