Thursday, September 9, 2010

An Apple a Day...

"Well, hello.  And what are you supposed to be?"
"I'm an apple, what are you?"
"Wait, I thought I was an apple!"
"You look like an unripe mango..."

"Sadly, I know.  I don't know why I'm so ...oblong.  I envy your perfect symmetry."
"Oh stop, I'm blushing."

"Want to try on my suit?"
"Sure!  Oh dear, this won't work at all."

"Let's just stay in our respective suits.  Maybe American apples are larger than the UK variety.  We can still be friends, right?"
"Of course, Big Apple."

4 comments:

Lauren said...

<3

So adorable!

rosehippo said...

Thanks! My looks so oblong compared to Sarah's!

Esshaych said...

Aaawww fab!! This made me smile!
I love your apple just the way it is!!

rosehippo said...

Haha, even if he's a bit... different I love him all the same!