Thursday, December 2, 2010

Uber Kawaii Birthday/Christmas Package!

First of all I want to say THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU to Sarah/EssHaych for a spectacular birthday/Christmas package. It's awesome! (I'm getting yours ready!)


The box! I wasn't expecting anything, and was like wtf?


OLD GREGG! This is one of my favorite parts from The Mighty Boosh. They're hilarious! 





And then the fun began!


Look at this adorable little bluebird! She's so cute, and she can fit in my hand! I have no idea how she does those itty tight stitches; my hand would start to seize up. So cute, and so perfect! I love the addition of his hair.


A pink hippo! It's a little photo holder. Eee, and she has a little dress on, too!


A whale suction cup (how did you know I like whales?!) and a Mighty Boosh charm bracelet! It's pink, too! I would wear it everyday but I don't want to lose it or get it broken, so I'll just have to be extra careful.


Little happy pill! It had a little note in it.

Sorry that these pictures are crooked. :\ For some reason after I upload them from my phone, and then rotate them it still gets messed up. 


Other fun things: a panda bear tape measure, one of those big fluffy sheeps from Shaun the Sheep on a pencil,and English candy! We have Mars bars here, but we don't have Magic Stars or Refreshers. They look like Airheads, but I haven't tried it yet. Yummy.


Cupcake stickers, a 2011 date book, a magnet list pad with a snail and a sticker.


SOCKS. Panda socks from TOPSHOP  and I ♥ London socks. And some adorable kitteh buttons. I'm thinking I need a case for my iPhone and these might be perfect. 

Thank you so much Sarah! I'm getting your package ASAP, along with some special goodies for other crafty friends. 

1 comment:

Esshaych said...

Yay I'm glad you like everything!! :D It's so easy buying stuff for you lol! Really looking forward to my package arriving!! Woohoo!! :D