Monday, January 10, 2011

Mosaic Monday: 2010 Review

click to embiggen

The 2010 Review!

left to right

Top row:
January: I visited a bookstore in DC. This book came with a spoiler alert: Ron dies!
February: Snowpacalypse 2010! (The whitest Black History Month ever.)
March: Sarah sent me some yummy English yarn.
April: I chopped off all my hair!

Middle row
May: My friend Robert, practicing with his band, Fashion Bath.
June: Nall's has chickens!
July: John and I hung out a lot.
August: Bunny statue from walks around the neighborhood.

Bottom row
September: Photo shoot with my neighbor's dog, Fonzie!
October: This year Arwen was a lion! Rawr.
November: I went to New York City a few times to visit John. This is the Metropolitan Museum of Art
December: Merry Christmas!

2010 had its ups and lows, but all in all I'm glad it's through. I look forward to [hopefully] finishing at Mason in December, and depleting my stash. Here's to 2011! Cheers!

No comments: