Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 8: What’s your most challenging project?

It's turned out to be the Effortless Cardigan. I'm in the knit - a - long for it, so I should have all the help, but so far I don't require help from other people, it's just me. I'm not feeling it, I guess. I've already had to frog it twice, the first I didn't have enough stitches and the second because the increases got messed up.

I don't know how to do the M1L and M1R increases (where is this bar in the middle?) and I have a weird way of casting on so it comes out all loose. I think I should just suck it up and do it, especially since on the cast on row I'll be picking stitches up so it'll hide it. I've just been busy and when I do have the time to knit I don't want to do something complicated, especially if I'm winding down in front of the television. (Which means my Noro scarf is growing rapidly.

Maybe I'll get to cast on [again] this weekend.

No comments: