Friday, September 21, 2012

Blythe Hats on Etsy!


Today I added four of my Little Ears hats to Sarah and I's joint Etsy shop. From top left, clockwise: Cold October Nights Little Ears, Happy Trails Little Ears, BOO! Little Ears, and Crayons Little Ears. I hope people are interested! I think they're really cute and I enjoy making them. Unfortunately no one bought the shawls and the listing expired, but there were faults with the photographs as well. In these I focused on what I was selling, the hats, rather than taking photographically nice pictures. In the top right one of Amie, the hat is in focus while she isn't. Normally I'd toss it, but I need to focus on the hat. And that reminds me, I need to introduce everyone - I'm up to 10 girls now!

I also made us a Twitter, so if you want Blythe updates, do follow: https://twitter.com/EssHippo

No comments: