Friday, June 6, 2014

Just some things

Testing out my new iPhone's camera, and loving the explosion of color summer brings


The kitties got new collars; here's Arwen with her pink bow:


Photographing and adding all my yarn for Ravelry.  It's quite a chore.  This is my cotton collection:


Enlisting some help to tame the wooly madness 


My mom and I finished the main part of our Jolly Chunky bags.  Here is Pip testing it:


You can never be mad at a face like that:


Redoing the Vera's Spike Stitch Daisy square:


And having it turn into a mandala!  The pattern will be up within the month. *crosses fingers*  


Having nice days to take cats for walks:



Hope you have a great weekend!

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

CJG said...

Cute pics of you and Arwen, Pip, and Domo! Your Jolly Chunky Bag is looking great! Are you going to put flowers on it like Lucy did? I haven't started mine, yet, but school gets out in a couple of weeks (although I may make the chunky cushion first). And, are you sending your mandala off to Lucy for Yarndale? I have mine all set to go (I had a bit of trouble getting it to be truly circular on the last round). Once you post the modified Vera's Spike Stitch (need me to test for you again? :) ), I'm going to make one!