Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day!

I've been sick, practically bedridden with severe stomach pains for almost three weeks. You would think this would have been a paradise for me, but all I could basically do is sleep and/or watch TV. I'm kind of getting cabin fever, and the weather's so nice and I just want to stitch stitch stitch. And play outside, of course.

So, there's no new FOs, but I do have some new pictures from my afghans.

These are for my Daddy's afghan. The first is a big square, and the second is some big and little squares to get an idea of what it's going to look like when it's finished. Just 5 more big squares and then it's done!


These are for my mom's blanket. The first is the Sunburst square for March, and the second is all her squares I've finished so far.


These are my squares, my March Sunburst and my April Chocolate Delight, plus a picture of all my squares so far. I really need to get working on my filler squares.

No comments: