Saturday, July 11, 2009


Yep, that's exactly how I've been feeling lately. Combine that with my battle against migraines, and the result is none too spectacular on the crafty front. Though I have been downing 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea which has been sucking all my free time away. I also think I have a case of startitis. There's a bunch of WIPs everywhere and I want/need to get started on Christmas gifts, but my craft room is incredibly messy and I don't want to start cleaning it at all. *Sighs.*
In a roundabout way, I do have some crafty news, I suppose, though it's more like highlighting my problem. In my stash (via Ravelry via the "save to Excel" feature) I have 200.5 skeins coming to a total of 18,036 yards. *Jaw drop.* I need to seriously deplete my stash before I buy any more. But yarn is just so pretty...and addicting!

4 comments:

Dawn Aurelio said...

You do have a lot of yarn but that is why you are so interesting. Keep up the yarn collection.

rosehippo said...

Haha, you're fueling my addiction! You're my yarn pusher!

elociNNicole said...

You could hide my stash 4 times over in your stash. I hear you about 'startitis'... Christmas is 165 days away! eep!

rosehippo said...

Hahah, now I really feel like an addict. Though I think your Malabrigo counts as two of my acrylic skeins. ;] I once found someone's blog and her entire basement was her stash; it looked like a yarn store! Glorious yarn! Ohh, I could bathe in it.

:O Oh noes, only 165 days to get my stuff done! I need to get started. Like now.