Friday, September 11, 2009

Favorite Things Friday

We're on time today. :]

I have three things to share with you today. The first is the exquisite elf costume by Davinia on Crafster.org.



The mustard yellow color just speaks to me, and I love the additions of fur to make it look extra cozy. I wish I had somewhere to wear something like this.

Next is this adorable little kitten who has a taste for broccoli! He mews each time the woman takes his broccoli away! What a cutie! Oh, and his name is Captain Pugwash! (Best name ever? I think yes.)



And I have to give a shout out to my new favorite thing: KnitPicks nickel plated needles. These are the fastest needles I've ever used. (I'm sure I'll just be beside myself when I get my hands on Addi Turbos.) I have bamboo circulars and DPNs for knitting hats, but I just finished a hat for my grandma using them, and damn, they are so fast and sleek, like Italian racing cars. The needles just want to slide off of them and be knit; the joins are magnificent, have the time I never even notice them. What glorious needles! I think I'm a complete nickel plated convert.

No comments: