1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Many things. Crafty?
I conquered DPN's...
...and I learned how to knit a sweater.2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Yes, as far as I could, and yes indeed. One includes Shopping the Stash, which I intend to follow.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My cousin Lois' beautiful Ruby!4. Did anyone close to you die? No.
5. What countries did you visit? None.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? Tranquility.
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Many, but they are secret.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Working through my migraines. And see #1.
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Migraines. And I think I vomited more this year than I did when I was a kid. WTF.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled? A few boys'...
14. Where did most of your money go?
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
- i. happier or sadder? The same, only different.
- ii. thinner or fatter? Healthier.
- iii. richer or poorer? Richer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Creating.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Worrying and obsessing.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With these two fluffbutts, and the rents.
22. Did you fall in love in 2009? ...
23. How many one-night stands? ...
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? No, I don't waste my time hating people.
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
CHARLIE!29. What did you want and not get? Peace, love, and understanding.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Yoinking Dumbledore's Pensieve.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? Whatever the fuck I want.
34. What kept you sane?
Yes, knitting on horses.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss? :X
38. Who was the best new person you met? All my crafty pals!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: I got a stone where my heart should be, and nothing I do can make you love me. (The Black Keys)
41. How will you be spending New Years?