Friday, March 19, 2010

Favorite Things Friday!

Remember that? That was fun. It's back, at least for this week.


1. Anthony Bourdain vs. J. Alfred Prufrock vs. pigs
Let us go then, you and I,
When the evening is spread out against the sky
Like a piggie splayed out upon a table;
Let us go, through certain half-deserted streets,
A multitude of meats
...
I shall wear white linen trousers, and walk upon the beach
I've heard the piggies singing, each to each.
I do believe they will sing to me

Awesome!

2. Piranhas
I was watching a show on piranhas in America yesterday. Is it weird I think they're kinda cute?





Look at 'em! They're like little bulldogs of the Amazon! I probably won't think they're so cute if they bite me, but behind the glass at the Amazonia exhibit at the Zoo, they're pretty cute.

3. She & Him
Zooey Deschanel AND M. Ward?! I think I'm in love.




4. POMx Pomegranate Blackberry Tea
OMG mouth-gasm!



Deeelish. And healthy, too.

1 comment:

Esshaych said...

Aawww I think piranhas are cute too! :D