Monday, April 19, 2010

#36 and #55.

36. Knit a pair of socks.
I'm currently working on my first pair of socks! Just Basic Socks from I Can't Believe I'm Knitting Socks! by Cindy Guggemos in practice/baby yarn, Bernat Softee Baby in Garden Ombre, but it'll help me learn the basics so I can graduate and make fancy socks from the fancy sock yarn using the fancy Tibetan needles I got two Christmases ago.



55. Buy a set of Addi Turbos or a set of interchangeable needles. (19.04.10)
I had a 10% off coupon for KnitPicks so I ordered myself a set of these bad boys:

Awesome! The nickel-plated are my favorite needles. I get US sizes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.5 and 11, two sets of 24" and 32" length cables, a needle case, a cable case, 8 end caps and 2 cable keys. Fun! I think I might be able to buy some smaller length cables and then I'd rarely have to go buy needles. Such a great thing.

No comments: