Sunday, April 18, 2010

Squares on Sunday III

 

Top left: I finished my Inga's bag! All it needs is a good dunk in the tub to straighten things out and for the straps to be sewn on. I don't know how to put a lining in there, so I don't think it's going to get one. Oh well.
Top right: Easter Day Square, the March choice from the 2010 12" BAM CAL. It took me a while; I hate 12" squares, but I only need 4 more for the afghan. 6" only take a few hours. The big ones get so tedious when I have to add 5 extra rounds, and it takes a few more days.
Bottom left: 161: Daisy Chain from Jan Eaton's 200 Crochet Blocks, the February block in the 2010 200 Crochet Blocks CAL.
Bottom right: 78: Briar Rose from the same book, the April block from the same CAL.

 Oh yeah, I started knitting a pair of socks!!

2 comments:

Esshaych said...

Love the bag! I really want to make one of them; I've seen the pattern on Ravlery. How many squares did you use to make it?

rosehippo said...

IT'S AWESOME. It's still drying though, stupid acrylic.

Pattern called for, and I used 16 squares. The schema is a little weird when you first read it but it gets really simple once you get the hang of it. I used a pattern from one of my books but it's the same basic thing.

Make it!