Friday, July 16, 2010

Dude woa O_O

Talk about inspiration or something.  There's just something about when I get  a migraine, half the time I just get fueled up and am able to go a lot of things, creativity wise.  I can't really do homework, nor can I knit/crochet, but I can design stuff like woa.  I can also write a ton.  I wrote the previous post for this blog, which is more of a stream of conscious.  I also wrote a post for my 101 in 1,001 blog, and my crafty blog.  I wrote the whole About Me section for my crafty blog, too.  This isn't counting the trolling I've been doing on Ravelry, Facebook and tumblr... Interrupted because my boyfriend called, and that's extremely important.  Then I went to sleep.

So, anyway today @ 12.46 PM

I woke up and still am incredibly dizzy.  I have no idea why.  I guess I'm in the termination and postdrome phase, but it says nothing about dizziness:

4./5. TERMINATION & POSTDROME

The last 2 phases, termination and postdrome, occur at the end of a migraine attack, and may overlap. These phases usually last from several hours to several days. As the pain subsides, it is common to feel drowsy, irritable, or nauseated. Many people feel as though they have a hangover — tired, sluggish, or even depressed. Some have trouble concentrating.
 
I know I took my Paxil, which if I miss a dose I get dizzy.  I took another one and a quarter of a Xanax which makes it better.  Ugh.  I have a job interview at 3PM!  I guess I just have to suck it up and take my time driving and walking.  Update later.

No comments: