Thursday, July 22, 2010

GPOY & Mochimochi.

Excuse my stupid expression, but it came today, it came!  Knitting Mochimochi by Anna Hrachovec came in the mail today, weee!  I was going to wait until Christmas since I'm trying to save the monies, but then I saw this on her blog:

AH!  I've been wanting to go the Lion Brand Yarn Studio since it opened, and to be able to take a class with her would be FAB.  Bittersweetly, my boyfriend will be living in NY then, and we might even be going to a show the 28th, so I checked with him to be sure I could stay with him, and of course it's not a problem, AND I GOT IN AND AM GOING. AH!  I'm so excited!  It's going to be so awesome.  I can't wait!  I didn't even think there'd be room, that I was too late, but there was a space for me, yay!  Though I might not be able to buy yarn and come back with a pink and blue crocodile.... but, oh yeah, so I got the book before so I could read and know what's going on and also be all fangirlie and see if I can get her to sign it. 

Did I mention I'm totally excited?!  :b

3 comments:

Esshaych said...

Wow! Nice one! I hope you have lots of fun - wish I could be in NYC then :( That book looks toooooo cute BTW! :D

Lauren said...

Ahhhh so excitingggg! I'm so jealous! Is the book as amazing as it looks?

rosehippo said...

Yes, definitely! I'll be sending you postcards, and an NYC filled touristy package.

YES. IT. IS. OMG. It's so precious. I know it's so great, but I want to go through it slowly and savor everything. Yummeh! I can't wait to make EVERYTHING. I might have to sleep with it tonight... :x