Sunday, October 24, 2010

3. The Hats

This is the second part in a 16 set of posts of things I need to blog about. See more information here

A while back I heard Sarah/EssHaych's cousin had twin boys, Alan and Roy. She made some octopi for them, but since she doesn't knit and I do, I decided to make them two hats to mark the occasion.





Umbilical Cord Hat by Jennifer L. Jones from Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitters Handbook, by Debbie Stoller
Yarn: Lily Sugar 'n Cream Ombres and Prints in Cool Breeze Ombre and Summer Splash
Needles: US 8 (5 mm)
Started: August 19
Finished: August 23


Followed the pattern straight from the book. These hats are so cute! I hope Alan and Roy and their parents liked them!

1 comment:

Esshaych said...

Yay!! I love them hats so much!! And so did the boys and their parents - Thank yooooou! *hugs*