Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Featureless week.

That's really disappointing. I didn't really have any favorite things to share on Friday, as my ankle has gone out again. I hurt it 12 years ago and usually when it hurts it'll hurt for a little and I can walk it off, but Monday I was limping all over campus and through work. I had an x-ray that showed nothing, missed two days of work and a midterm, and I still need an Ace bandage. My internet hasn't even been working at night, so I haven't been able to prowl the internet. Though it's given me more time to read, currently Digital Fortress, by Dan Brown, which is totally awesome, and better than The DaVinci Code and Angels and Demons (though the Bernini sculptures in this one made it awesome). I didn't do a square for Sunday, but I did finish a cowl! Then it went back up to the 70s and I haven't worn it, therefore no pictures. And I haven't uploaded any pictures for the mosaic that was going to be for today, and I don't have time since it's 12.58 AM and I have to get up at 5.45 AM because I'm going to New York City, and didn't want to waste a day so decided to take the 7.30 bus. Oh well, I can sleep. And besides seeing John (yay!) I should be able to see the Mochimochi Land show at gallery hanahou, which I'm really excited about. (John is too, he just doesn't know it yet.) 

OK, time to get some sleep, and hopefully will have features starting up again on Friday! Hope you all have had and will have a great week. 

1 comment:

Esshaych said...

You've been so busy! I hope your ankle is better for your trip - have a fab time!