This is the sixth part in a 16 set of posts of things I need to blog about. See more information here.
It's November 3rd, and I haven't gotten this post up (or made my mind up) about what exactly to do for the month. I wanted to do a "do something every day" type thing, or at least something. My choices were:
I don't know the details, I just heard it around the Internet. I'm guessing you knit a vest during the month, which isn't that bad.
- a knit wearable!
- I can knit this vest from a booklet I just bought from Berroco.
- I've never knit something that requires shaping and such like this.
- would I have to buy yarn?
November is National Novel Writing Month, and for this you write a 50,000 word novel from scratch in a month's time.
- I already have an idea.
- this will make up for last year which I didn't finish, and a computer virus took out at least half of my writings.
- will I have the time with work, school, getting Christmas presents done?
Similar to NaNoWriMo, you knit a minimum of 30,000 stitches.
- I'll be knitting a ton anyway.
- this will probably be a piece of cake.
- does crochet count?
- the main offender: how exactly do I could the stitches? I can't just estimate either because of the OCD.