Sunday, November 7, 2010

5. The Alligator

This is the seventh part in a 16 set of posts of things I need to blog about. See more information here






Baby Gators by Anna Hrachovec from her first book, Knitting Mochimochi knit at her class given at the Lion Brand Yarn Studio in New York City
Yarn: Lion Brand's Vanna's Choice in Fern and Vanna's Choice Baby in Duckie
Needles: US 6
Started: August 29
Finished: September 14 (haha, I was so lazy doing the legs. I hate little ami body parts, and then trying to sew them on is such a pain, though Anna showed us mattress stitch, which is easier, but it's still a painl.)

I'm really glad I took the class. There were a lot of things with the construction I couldn't figure out and it was nice that she was there to help. I also learned how to knit small tubes, by doing it as an i-cord instead of fiddling around with 6 stitches on 3 needles and having them slide to and fro.

No comments: