Saturday, December 4, 2010

A wild CLUSTER MIGRAINE appears. CLUSTER MIGRAINE uses SEVERE PAIN. It’s super effective. I'm bedridden.

So, I've had a cluster migraine since Wednesday night. I ate a brownie, and around 30 minutes later got a migraine. Treximent didn't do the job until the next morning when I had a second dose. Stupidly I had another brownie Thursday night, and I had another migraine again and have had one since then. Friday I was better; I was taking Treximent, but you can only take 2 in a 24 hour period, so after I spent it I couldn't take any more until Friday morning. I decided not to go to the doctor because I hadn't taken anything, which was the stupidest idea ever, because now I have no medicine I can take and I'm in pain. Treximent doesn't work against cluster migraines. I've been taking Butlbls, or however you spell it, because I haven't taken it in a while, and it worked a little. I also had to call out out of work, which pissed them off, not only because I do that all the time, but because it's a Saturday. Tomorrow, I don't work, but I don't know what's going to happen. ER? Bedridden all day? Wait and go to the doctor's on Monday and hopefully get an appointment early so I can work Monday? I really want to work and need the money and don't want to be fired and all this fretting makes it feel 5x worse. The funny thing is I haven't had a cluster migraine since March, which is great. The ironic thing is last year I had one over Thanksgiving, and the year before over Christmas, so I guess the weather changes really spark it and I need to be prepared that between these two holidays I'm going to get one. Which sucks. Ugh. I need to take a shower and some more medicine.

No comments: