Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 22: Have you ever stricken someone off your to-knit-for list because they didn’t appreciate/take care of your last knitted gift to them?

Unfortunately. For a time during my senior year in high school I had three best friends, and I made them all fuzzy Fancy Fur scarves like my first project. I never saw them wear the scarf and promptly scratched them off my list, though one friend who spent a year abroad in China was put back on the list and received an octopus holding a Chinese flag for her birthday.

3 comments:

Esshaych said...

I would have taken them off your list too, it's horrible when you go to all that trouble and the person doesn't use what you've made them!

rosehippo said...

It is! At least you like what I make! :3

Esshaych said...

I dooooo!! :D