Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 23: If you had the supplies (and patience) for it, what project would you start today?

Another blanket! I am such an afghan and blanket crocheter. I have four in progress (granny daughters, happy summer hexagons, my grandma's 80th birthday and swap hexagons) as well as squares from 2009 that need to be joined, but I'm jonesing for another blanket fix.




I might have enough yarn to do this. I have a bag of random full skeins of worsted yarn, but I'm tired of having scrapghans. I'd like something with a set color combination.



Color Bar Blanket // Cat Mazza, from Stitch 'N Bitch: The Happy Hooker

I love granny squares. And color. I want to do one of these so bad. I have an image of color bars that I'm going to use, but I really can't afford to buy more yarn and where would I even put it? Plus, I have like 5 WIPs and various UFOs all over the place. Maybe some of those single skeins of worsted I can put towards this.... hm, idea!



Babette // Kathy Merrick 



Log Cabin // Kay Gardiner and Anne Shayne, from Mason - Dixon Knitting
photo courtesy justfeltcreative

And I would love to do either of these in a specific palette, maybe pinks for the Babette and muted tones for the Log Cabin.

Oooo, now I'm frustrated because I want to start all of these!!

No comments: