The lovely Sarah/EssHaych has nominated me for the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award! Thanks a bunch, my dear! ♥
To continue the trend, here are 7 facts about myself:
- I've played the violin since I was 10. I'm 23 now, and play it occasionally, but really need to get back into it.
- I really enjoy going to the grocery store, and getting the mail.
- My dad started me on my love of art. When I was little we'd go to DC to the Natural History Museum (which I called the Dinosaur Museum) but before we went home we'd always stop by the National Gallery of Art.
- My favorite band is Pink Floyd.
- If I could go anywhere right this very minute I'd go to England.
- My favorite place in the world is Lake George, New York.
- I learned to knit and crochet within a month of each other. I learned to crochet first, and found knitting more difficult, but I eventually got the hang of it.