Monday, May 19, 2014

A Walk in the Flowers

One of my favourite apps is Hipstamatic, a photography app for the iPhone, and one of my favourite things to photograph is flowers.  Enjoy these little bits of beauty from our local vegetable/flower stand.


Love these pots
Blue

Herbs!  I can't wait to get my herb garden started

The Nall's rooster.  They crow all day.
Resident rooster who crows all during the day.
Geraniums
Geranium

I think it's a mandevilla, but I'm not completely sure.
Mandevilla (?)

Petunias
Petunias

Striped Petunias!
Striped petunias!

Pretty flowers my mom thinks are ugly.

Marigolds! Like a little bit of sunshine.
Marigolds

Mama Hippo!
Mama Hippo!

Gnome hats

Triffid flowers and herbs

Little moons

Can you find the little moons?

Sweet

I love the Salvador lens
Using the special Salvador 84 Lens.

Channeling Georgia O'Keeffe

Portulaca
Portulaca?
Sometimes black and white is hard; it's better to see it fullview. 

Dahlias & herbs
Dahlias

If anyone knows the name of some of these flowers it'd be greatly appreciated.

No comments: