Sunday, June 21, 2015

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to the new and improved, and hopefully final incarnation of One Pink Hippo! After unfortunately abandoning my other two blogs, plus a tumblr, I’ve decided to start a more official blog and try my hardest to keep it up. I hope to have features as well such as WIP Wednesday, Favorite Things Friday, Dolly Shelf Sunday (Blythe!) and maybe stick in a My Week in Photos.

First a little about me. I’m a 27 year old knitter, crocheter, amateur photographer, and Blythe collector who dabbles with sewing and embroidery. I’ve been knitting and crocheting since my grandmother taught me in 2005 and I have been hooked (excuse the pun) ever since. It’s been a great stress reliever and has been an amazing outlet for my creativity.

I look forward to making this blog a source of inspiration for you, reader, and a way for me to get back into the swing of crafting.

Thank you for reading!

No comments: