Thursday, January 3, 2008

No, I do NOT Q, damnit.

Those commercials have really started to bug me.

In other news, I have had the crafting bug lately. This is mainly inspired because my dad bought me a table I can use for my machines! Yes, machines. My parent's gave me a cute little serger for Christmas I have yet to use. I received some crafting books, a ball winder and this beautiful needle case as far as crafty gifts go. My mom loved her hat, and my aunt and uncle loved their scarves. I had done my dad's hat twice and didn't feel like crocheting all Christmas Eve, so I have him a half finished one, plus the skein and a hook. He thought it was quite hilarious, like "here, finish it yourself." I really need to get it done, the wind is a bitch.

And as far as FO's are concerned, I made two sets of paw print coasters and finished a pretty washcloth. Pictures will come soon, I'm too lazy to post them now.

Happy New Year!

No comments: