Saturday, February 2, 2008

I HAVE to follow this.


I cannot buy anymore yarn. True, I have said this before, but this time I am serious. I have so much yarn stashed for so many projects it's ridiculous, and a ton of money is in this yarn, too. Plus, it's going to get to the point where I don't want to make the project because I've been waiting too long. And there are things I want done! (like my Top Down Raglan, and my Tioreg Bag) but there's smaller projects or things for people I have to get through first. Plus, I'm dying to start buying nicer yarn and tackling tougher projects, especially the Dollar and a Half Cardigan.

This yarn is Reynold's Smile for My So Called Scarf, and I bought some skeins of Caron SS in white and a sea foam green color to add to the purple for my 12" Square Block a Month CAL. NO MORE YARN, seriously. At least until like the summer, or I've gone through a good portion of my stash. I really need to follow this this time.

No comments: