Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cactus Pups

Modern Cabled Baby Bib by Andrea Pomerantz (string-theory.blogspot.com)
Yarn: Peaches and Creme in Sea Mist
Needles: US 7
Size: 8" x 6" with an 11" strap
Modifications: I CO 40 stitches to make it wider; 28 looked weird. And I had to extend the strap 2" to make it work. (Tx Tim Gunn!)
Would I do this again? Definitely. And with a variegated cotton again, too. The seed stitch in this color makes it look more complicated that it is.
Notes: I added a cute giraffe button to complete it.

--

In other news, aren't these the cutest?

2 comments:

KSee said...

Hello there, I just went to that web site and brought two necklaces a braclace and the drip drop clip holder! I am so behind in reading all my blogs, I have hadded you to my reader so I have 19 posts to read. I love what I've seen so far so look out...there will be coments to follow. I got as far as this post when you sent me else where.

rosehippo said...

Oh, that drip drop clip holder is cute!
Thanks for reading! :D