Monday, November 24, 2008

Finished afghan!

*I changed my name to match my Craftster and Ravelry usernames, so ignore the last post. But that Lion's Cascade is gorgeous, isn't it?* Moving on:



Granny Square Afghan by Lion Brand Yarn
Yarn:
Lion Brand's Wool-Ease in Natural Heather, Chocolate Brown, Green Heather and Oxford Grey
Hook: J-10
Size:
33 in x 46 in
Modifications: I used Chocolate Brown instead of black, and Natural Heather instead of the bright white the pattern called for. I also didn't think my dad was going to appreciate the scalloped border, so I did a row of sc and a row of dc.
Would I do this again?
Definitely. In fact, I'm thinking of doing one for my grandma. But I wouldn't do the color changes on the little squares, because it gets time consuming.
Notes: I started in August 2007 and I'm finally finished! I love it, nice and warm, perfect for my daddy when he chills watching football. It took a while, but it was worth it. I'm so proud!

No comments: