I'm pushing through my stash, one project by one. Today I finished my Le Slouch hat. (More details here.)
54. Knit/crochet 50 dishcloths (7/50).
I finished 3 more dishcloths. Two scrap Petals, one for me and one for my mom and a heart dishcloth for my swap partner in my VDAY Cookie Swap on Craftster.
70. Make a list of 100 things that make me happy. (15/100)
I've been working and thinking of things that make me happy. All the things on this list make me smile when I think of them.
- office supplies
- poems in Spanish
- Imperial Walkers from Star Wars
- my kitties
- my boyfriend
- my family
- knitting and crocheting
- the first snow of the season
- being able to see the stars and Milky Way (there's too much light pollution in NoVA, the best place to see them all is in the Shenandoah Mountains.)
- Bob Dylan
- taking mini bottles of shampoo and conditioner, pens and pads of paper from hotel rooms
- the ocean
- when strangers call me "sweetie" (not in a creepy kind of way.)
FINALLY, for the first time ever, I succeeded in blow drying my hair straight without looking like a frizz ball. I feel so accomplished. Now I don't need to rely on my mom to do it. Now I need to learn how to use the curling iron without making my hair look like stair steps.