Friday, September 18, 2009

Favorite Things Friday!

Whew, I thought this one wasn't gone to happen, but the Internet Gods (aka my mom) fixed us and we're all set. Stupid plugs getting loose. ANYWAY, all of today's faves are from Craftster. Oh how I love thee.


First we have Handmadekitty's crochet Russia Matryoshka amigurumi babushka nesting dolls! (Say that five times fast.) Aren't they cute!? I've had this idea floating in my head for a while, but I've never gotten around to making them. I love the colors and how cute their little faces are. Kudos for making them look like real matryoshka dolls.


This shirt by lindyv321 just cracked me up. I hate puns, but this one was pretty good. Anyone else craving pickles now or is it just me?

And the best of the best: SapphireGypsy's "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!" makeup pouch!


You know, it's really true, no one did expect the Spanish Inquisition; it just came out of no where. :b I'm a HUGE Monty Python's fan; I love everything and anything that has to do with them, and this is perfect. Small and cute so it's not shouting at you, but it makes an impression. And check out those embroidery skills on that cardinal! And she claims it was her second ever embroidery project. PAH! This is brilliant!


For extra shits and giggles:

No comments: