Thursday, July 29, 2010

Coffee

So, too much caffeine can equal a migraine, but not having any caffeine can equal one, too?  I've been trying to stop drinking coffee and notice I start to get a headache when I don't.  The best thing to get rid of this headache is to either drink a coffee, or take an Excedrin Migraine, which has caffeine in it.  I usually wake up at 10 or 11ish, but today I slept till 1.  It's 3 now, and I noticed I was getting headachey, so I'm drinking a coffee, but I don't think it's helping.  More caffeine, or is this a real thing?  I'd prefer to stop drinking these things, but each time I try it gives me headaches/migraines, which really freak me out.  Aren't headaches one of the side effects of getting off caffeine?  Grah.

Coffee for me is a 9.5 ounce Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino, so it's coffee, milk, and flavoring.  I guess it isn't that bad, I'm not drinking black coffee, but for me it's not the best.  We'll see how it goes. 

No comments: