Friday, November 12, 2010

Favorite Things Friday: The 'I've Been Working My @$$ Off' Version

So many FOs! So many projects I've started! Let's see if I can get them all in.


Yesterday I stopped by Michael's and picked up some items, including a ball of yellow cotton. I added it to a ball of pink and another of soft green and practiced doing the linen stitch, which I found scrolling through projects on Ravelry. It's a slip stitch pattern and I think I've gotten the RS and WS confused, but it's ok. This is what I have so far:


Well, I don't know what Blogger's doing, but for some reason it hasn't rotated. Sorry. Check out its Ravelry page to see it better.

Then I'm making something for my mom. I was winding the Homespun I'm using up with some gold crochet thread for a shimmer and came upon the slub that I posed yesterday. What was up with that? I finished winding it, and it looks awesome:


I'm excited. I'm going to start knitting it on the bus up to NYC. And since I'm going, I'll share a beautiful picture of autumn in Central Park, which I'll be stopping by tomorrow. I love that city!


(via Vivienne Gucwa on Flickr and nythroughthelens on tumblr.)

Oh, and I finished the Moss Stitch Scarf for John; hopefully I can snag a picture of him wearing it. 

2 comments:

Esshaych said...

Wow, you have been busy!! Love the Linen Stitch - so pretty! :D
Hope you have a fab time in New York! :D

rosehippo said...

Thanks and thanks!

I WILL REPLY TO YOUR EMAIL, FO SERIOUS.